Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are having a good and blessed Sunday! I wanted to post these cards, I made last night.
I went to Archiver's today, to see the Holiday Card Show Case. They had alot of cute ideals, for card making for the Christmas Season. I met two of my friends there Tammy and Mary. We enjoyed the free class and then made two free Christmas Cards also. During the class we made a gift tag and colored a image with Copic Markers and did some dry and wet embossing. With the cards I made last night, I used the same paper pack by We R Memory Keepers and Colored with Copic Markers the images. The digital stamps used was Torico's, Little Muslings, Digital Doodling, and Shelley's Rusty Pickle. I used Martha Stewarts border and snowflake punch. I used Ek Success border punch, gems, ribbon and chip board letters from paper pack, faux eyelets, pearls, flowers and brads. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and week! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Year Long Challenge - October
-
I really love extending the use of my stamps and have often drawn in
additional decorations or costumes for my characters... but this is the
first time I...
19 hours ago







No comments:
Post a Comment