Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cards










Hello Everyone,

I created these cards, yesterday. The first card is a Thank You, I sent too Eugene, for his beautiful card to me. I used Faith Sister's Verse Digi's on front of the card and the inside also. The card inside reads: He will renew you in His love, He will rejoice over you. -Zephaniah 3:17.
I added another card, with the same digi verses, but with flowers and Jesus is Love, used stickers for the words. Added a Gem cross on both cards.
The other two cards I used Pattern Paper purchased from Joann's. I had this for a couple of years, it went well with the coloring page image I used. I used Versa Ink, Prima Flowers, Gems, Pearls and stickers for the words. I colored the image with colored pencils and used Mineral Spirits for the blending. I used Martha Stewart border punches and a scallop punch.

Enjoy the cards! Continue to have a blessed week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment